iLearn super schools are the leaders in the iLearn community pack. They have the free Grade 1 platform. They get the paid-for Grade 2 and 3 platforms, and the parents’ free app tokens for the grades. And they also get a complete school learning management system, to create their own digital school, holding lesson plans, assessing teacher performance, building a digital library augmented by our growing volume of partner content, and entry for the schools’ teachers into our iLearn authors’ pool, which pays for new iLearn content.
The cost of the iLearn super school package is Sh88,000 a year.
What do you get?
iLearn is a KICD supplier, providing digital content into Kenya’s public primary schools, and a Kenya Private Schools Association partner, providing ever more private schools with their first digital education platform. Each grade offers 97 hours of digital exercises and games spanning all nine learning areas and the entire CBC Curriculum.
By signing up to become an iLearn Super School, you will get:
- hours of digital learning materials for your use in lessons .
- a system that records every students’ performance and progress automatically .
- a learning system that can engage the class when a teacher is absent .
- a homework tool that parents can use in an app on their phones
- 25 parents’ tokens for each Grade you buy, giving parents’ the whole content free by app that would otherwise cost them Sh900 each: Only your parents get free access to this app content .
- a homework tool .
- a learning management system for teachers to create their own lesson plans and digital lessons .
- webinar training in creating lesson plans and digital lessons .
- entry for the schools’ teachers into our iLearn authors’ pool, which pays for new iLearn content .
- your own digital library, and digital materials from our partners .
- access to the iLearn customer support team and rapidly expanding community.
Once you have signed up, we will send your link to access your new platform. It is hosted in the cloud in Kenya, so you can use it as much as you like. It is hosted in your own storage space and includes your school dashboard.
We will send you a series of five webinars showing you how to make the most of your new digital platform.
We should also like to send you updates, and more tutorials and guides as these become available, but we will ask your permission first before sending you any further materials at all.
We really look forward to welcoming you into our iLearn community.